- In the event of being unsatisfied with the quality of the product, please contact us by email within 28 days of receiving the product for a full refund. Import duties are non-refundable.
- If the product is defective or damaged there is a full warranty period of 2 years.
All products are priced in Great British Pounds (sterling).
- Payment must be received from the customer before any goods are dispatched.
- Cornwall Based Dispensaries LTD reserves the right to select and modify acceptable payment methods.
- Cornwall Based Dispensaries LTD reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order or service at our discretion.
- The customer agrees to ensure that all account information is up to date and relevant. Cornwall Based Dispensaries LTD is not responsible for delays or additional costs caused by inaccurate information.
- In the event that the Customer’s order or service is cancelled, limited or halted, Cornwall Based Dispensaries LTD will endeavour within reasonable limits to contact the Customer to explain the situation.
Cornwall Based Dispensaries LTD uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) on all pages – this is to protect your personal details, including your physical address and email address.
First class orders: Expected delivery time is 1-3 days.
Second class orders: Expected delivery time is 2-4 days.
Cornwall Based Dispensaries LTD does not take responsibility for delivery times. We post all items promptly but local couriers determine delivery time.
Products & Services
- Cornwall Based Dispensaries LTD reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product at any given time without any liability to the customer, or any third party.
- Cornwall Based Dispensaries LTD cannot be held accountable for any variation in the colour, smell or flavour of our products.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to restrict sales to any individual, third party, jurisdictional region, or geographic region at our discretion.
- All prices found on the cbdispensaries.co.uk website include VAT and other relevant taxes imposed by the government.
- Any costs included will be clearly stated.
- All prices and information present on the cbdispensaries.co.uk website, and any literature derived from it, has been compiled with the greatest of care. However, Cornwall Based Dispensaries LTD does not guarantee all information is accurate or current.
- No information supplied by Cornwall Based Dispensaries LTD should be taken as advice or medical knowledge, it is for general purpose only. Any decision made based solely on the information on this website is done at your own risk. Further, our products are not sold to cure or assist any medical condition.
- Cornwall Based Dispensaries LTD reserves the right to modify prices without a period of notice.
Cornwall Based Dispensaries LTD abides by UK and EU law. Council Regulation (EC) 1672/2000 states that cannabis sativa plants containing 0.2% tetrahydrocannabinol or less can be approved for cultivation as hemp.
Cornwall Based Dispensaries LTD was registered in England
Company number: 11826095
Cornwall Based Dispensaries
Wheelgate House, Trevowah Road
Crantock, Cornwall, United Kingdom