It is estimated 1 in 4 adults in the UK suffer from high blood pressure often referred to as a silent killer. Getting your blood pressure under control is one of the most important things you can do for good health and well-being. Each one of our superfoods in our Organic Supergreens contains a plethora of nutrients and has been carefully balanced to ensure maximum absorption in your body.
Why is Organic Supergreens So Great?
1. Full Body Nutrition: Each Organic Supergreens capsule is a full day’s nutrition of 5 servings of vegetables with a super blend of organic greens, including Seagreens, Kelp and Bladderwrack, Artichoke, Chlorella, Green tea leaf, Spirulina, Ashwagandha root, and Cayenne pepper
It delivers a staggering 92 of the body’s 102 essential minerals including iodine, calcium, zinc, and potassium. It’s also rich in selenium, phosphorus, manganese, and B-complex vitamins making it a complete nutrient boost for your body.
2. Supports healthy heart function and blood flow and helps maintain normal triglyceride and cholesterol levels with their highly potent antioxidant levels and bio-active peptides.
3. Sustainable Source of Iodine: Iodine is not stored in our bodies and must be replenished regularly through our diet. Research shows that many of us, especially women, may not be getting enough of it. Our iodine is sourced from seaweed from Scottish Hebrides seaweed from clean and unpolluted waters and our land greens are from Soil Association farms ensuring only the purest ingredients are used.
4. Packed with Marine D: Harvard’s School of Public Health reports that an estimated 1 billion people worldwide are deficient in vitamin D. Seaweed is 100% vegan and packed with high-potency vitamin D in its most bioactive form. Our seaweed formula promotes a healthy immune system, boosted mood, and bone strength.
5. Convenient For Busy Lifestyles: An easy way to incorporate nutrient-dense super greens into your everyday life, packed with nutrients to give your diet a healthy green boost.
No measuring, mixing, blending, or washing up. Perfect for those with a busy lifestyle who are not getting enough daily vegetables, our easy to swallow capsules have no unpleasant aftertaste.
6. Perfect for Vegans & Vegetarians: This animal-friendly supplement contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins B12 and D, calcium, iodine, iron, and zinc – nutrients that can be challenging to get in sufficient quantities from a plant-based diet.
Seaweeds: or ‘kelps’ as the wild brown algae are sometimes called, are known to assist the acid-alkaline balance, have a prebiotic effect on gut flora, help protect the gut lining, stimulate the secretion of digestive enzymes, assist nutrient absorption and metabolism, and thus strengthen immunity.
Ascophyllum nodosum: sourced from the Scottish Outer Hebrides and is the highest of Seagreens’® species in terms of iodine levels – typically 700mcg iodine per 1g. It contains a plethora of essential minerals including nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulphur, manganese, copper, iron, zinc, etc. It is also host to cytokinins, amino acids, and proteins, which are all highly beneficial.
Fucus vesiculosus: also known as bladderwrack, the primary constituents of this plant include beta-carotene, zeaxanthin, bromine, potassium, iodine, and many other minerals. It was the original source of iodine, discovered in 1811. Iodine is an essential mineral for normal thyroid function. It also has a powerful antioxidant and alkalising effect. It has also been shown to help women with abnormal menstrual cycling patterns and menstrual-related disease histories.
Spirulina: a highly nutritious food derived from plant plankton and a blue-green micro-algae, spirulina contains 18 amino acids, including 8 essential amino acids which the body cannot produce from its own resources and have to be replaced daily by food. Rich in beta-carotene, vitamin E, GLA, and iron, it grows naturally on alkaline lakes and is used for its high-level protein, vitamins, and minerals. Its exceptional levels of vitamin B12 is of special interest to vegetarians, vegans, and non-meat eaters who, unless they study their diets carefully, may be deficient in this important vitamin.
Chlorella: contains more chlorophyll than many known foods, more vitamin B12 than liver, along with beta-carotene, polyunsaturated fatty acids, and 19 amino acids (including the 8 essential amino acids). It is also a rich source of calcium, iron, selenium, and zinc. It provides useful detoxification support because it can bind with heavy metals and pesticides (such as PCBs), which can accumulate in the body. It is also a fibrous material, which means that it supports healthy digestion and overall digestive tract health. Chlorella’s high nutrient content, cleansing actions on the bowel, and other elimination organs, as well as its protection of the liver, help to keep the blood free from impurities and the immune system strong.
Artichoke: one of the primary active constituents in artichoke is cynarin – a compound that has been used in Europe for several decades to lower elevated blood lipids (such as high cholesterol and triglycerides), this, therefore, offers ideal support for the prevention of heart disease and liver cleansing. More than 50 years ago, Japanese researchers also found that artichokes can boost the production of bile by the liver, which can in turn break down fat.
Green tea: a rich source of potent catechin polyphenols, some studies have shown green tea polyphenols to have a stronger antioxidant action than vitamin C and vitamin E – two of the most powerful antioxidants. Green tea can also support healthy weight loss because the polyphenols are thought to induce thermogenesis and stimulate fat oxidation.
Ashwagandha: one of the most powerful herbs in Ayurvedic healing and has traditionally been prescribed to help people strengthen their immune system after an illness. It is a highly effective remedy to help reduce stress and anxiety, by lowering cortisol levels and mimicking the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA.
Cayenne: good for circulation and low energy levels. It also widely used to support digestion, reduce wind, and aid digestion.
100 capsules, 1 or 2 capsules to be taken 1 to 3 times per day
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- Soy Free
- GMO Free